Java world is evolving
Every Day, lot of resources and article are generating daily, it is very difficult to keep track of all the
updates and remembering them.
It is good to read at least one good article per day;
I call it as aknowledge byte. Here is the Knowledge byte for the day:
we are developers we need to read a lot of books in order to be up to date to
the technology.If you tried before to
pick a good book , I hope you already noticed there are hell lot of books to
read and can't decide which book to take?
Deepak Karanth published a post regarding the best books that every serious
programmer should read.
Below is the list from his post.
1. The Pragmatic Programmer
2. The Mythical Man-month: Essays on Software Engineering
3. Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship
4. The Clean Coder: A Code of Conduct for Professional Programmers
5. Refactoring: Improving the Design of Existing Code
6. Working Effectively With Legacy Code
7.Code Complete: A Practical Handbook of Software Construction
8.Head First Design Patterns
9. People ware: Productive Projects and Teams
10. Soft Skills: The Software Developer's Life Manual